T-SHIRT PARTY... A really great time | Sugar Ray Airbrush (614) 735-4988
  • Great artwork, good times!

    T-SHIRT PARTY... A really great time


    The One thing I love about doing my artwork is when I come to drop it off to my customer. And when everyone's eyes lit up when I brought in the artwork. Made me feel all special. I live for that moment.

    I get the same feeling at my T-SHIRT partys. I charge $100 an hour, And $2 a T-SHIRT.

    I come with an easel, my paint, my air, and some small designs so people can get a general idea of what they can get on a T-SHIRT.

    It's a really good time, and I'm really fast. In an hour, I can get about 12 shirts done with a small design on it, and I can do about 20-25 shirts with just a name on the tee.

    Hope I gave you a good idea of how my Airbrush T-SHIRT party works. Let me know what you think.

    Thanks,
    SugaRay


    0 comments: